Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Before & After...

Here is the "secretary" piece from my childhood...My parents didn't want it so we took it and decided to repaint it and use it in our living room/parlor for my "correspondence" desk and an area to display some of my favorite pieces.





















Above is the before shot...
Here are the after shots....Although I plan to change the hardware soon. I have looked at Anthropologie and want to find something colorful...so I guess this isn't officially finished yet!























Here are some of my favorite things to display...

These adorable lulette houses from Noodle & Lou!
And my antique Cape Cod plate!
And here is the new workspace---set up and ready to use with the vintage chair I pull up from the corner! It's a great place to sit with the laptop...

1 comment:

noodle and lou said...

ADORE that you painted this red! It looks so great Jody...and I am totally honored to have my little art displayed in your sweet home:)
Thank you!!!
xoxoxo...jenn