Tuesday, May 12, 2009

recap

A quick re-cap of our Mom's Day weekend...

Lucy and I visited our favorite vintage shop and found this gorgeous Sears hat!


The kids had some you tube entertainment....


and on Saturday evening I made a Mexican feast of guacamole and chicken enchiladas for my parents, brothers (who were in town sans their wives/families) and our family...but really it was for me! I rarely cooked a decent meal while I was pregnant, so cooking and baking again has been a treat for me...it was part of my mom's day gift to myself---I had been craving guac for the last 2 weeks!


On Sunday (after a morning of fights, yelling and whining from the older 3), we headed to the Science Center and here we are at the "weather station", checking ourselves out on the TV!
The fighting stopped and my headache subsided...
all ended well!

*And now, on an unrelated note, I have a question....
Am I completely out of the loop, or is there a way to make your blog 3 columns? Or is this something for professionals to do? As I've said before, I am a techno-novice...I really don't have a clue what I'm doing! If anyone wants to chime in, feel free!:)

Wishing you a great week!
xxoo
jody

3 comments:

adrienne said...

wish i could help you with you query about columns, but i am a novice too!
thanks for leaving me a comment, jody. you're name has been entered in our cupcake giveaway!

sara said...

Cute pictures!

I believe it is just the template you pick- some templates have 3 and some 2, etc. I think it is just preference.

Laura said...

yes..the template..however, I could be wrong, but me thinks that blogger does not offer this template. Again, I am unsure.

I believe that typepad is where all the cool blogs hang out. More options, better design...may be switching over soon...

and I love guac too.