Thursday, May 28, 2009

time flies

Long time no post...(sorry!)
the days fly by---
I can't wait for summer break...or at least the first week of it.
Sleeping in, letting the kids be lazy and maybe I'll get
something creative done. ???
More blogging I hope!

This week our little Charlie had his last day of 3 year old preschool.
Yes, that's my boy covering his ears and sitting down while all
the other children stood and sang and smiled.

He was trying so hard to irritate me....
I had to laugh.
His older brother pulled these things in preschool
and he's just fine now.
(I admit, it did bug me...especially the looks from a few other parents.)


Last weekend should have been relaxing...
A three day weekend to garden and
catch up on projects...
What was I thinking letting Henry (age 9)
have 4 boys over for a sleep over??

Thankfully Lucy helped with breakfast...

There was a special request for Monkey Bread!


And now little Edie is 2 months old!
I just blinked and she's 2 months old!


I can't wait to share some special treats
from some amazing Etsians!
I will post about them soon!
And thank you so much for stopping by, for your comments
and encouragement!

xxxooo
jody


7 comments:

Kelli said...

Great to hear from you and I hope you all have a wonderful summer!

Julie said...

I can't get enough of this sweet baby! So glad to see you are well, ; ) xx

Micki Wilde said...

Oh my gosh she gets cuter everytime I see a picture of her!
My friend is due to give birth in the next 3 weeks and i'm so excited for her!
I miss those baby years but could not do it again myself ;)

Micki x

adrienne said...

FORGET monkey bread...my special brakfast request is that little nugget, edie! i would LOVE to gobble her up!

p.s. thanks for your encouraging words on my memorial day post...

p.p.s. my word verification is 'bless'

elma said...

O.k. no more blinking:) She is so adorable! Can't wait to see your treasures. We have 2.5 days of school left. I am so happy. I hope my kids sleep till eight every morning:)

Julie said...

Come see my latest post ; )!

Laura said...

love the picture of your son. Whip that one out on his first date.
Why do our children try to make us miserable? Luke is into throwing things. At people. When they say hello to him.

And your baby? cute cute cute
and that monkey bread? looks really good.
And having boys sleep over when you have a tiny baby? Sounds like something I would do.